Drive Medical ZooMe Flex Ultra Compact Folding Travel 4 Wheel Scooter, Blue
Item # DRV FLEX by Drive Medical (Mfg. Part # flex, UPC # 822383570471)
The ZooMe Flex is the perfect option for on the go lifestyles combining an ultra-lightweight design and its "Flex" feature for single motion folding and unfolding for transport. No need to assemble or disassemble like most travel scooters!
The compact design allows you to easily transport the scooter in the trunk of your car or for storage. The 4-wheel design allows for optimal stability on all types of terrain.
Additionally, the ZooMe Flex comes with an angle adjustable delta tiller to position the controls in the ideal driving position, and provide easy throttle control for users with limited dexterity. Get out there with the new ZooMe Flex!
- Ultra-lightweight for superior portability
- Quick and easy "Flex" folding design for transport and storage in one easy motion
- High-gloss shrouds for a protective finish
- Easy throttle control
- Delta tiller for users with limited dexterity
- Auto-folding seat with padded, adjustable armrests and fold down back
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Easy-to-adjust tiller angle places the scooter's controls in the ideal position
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety
- Color : Blue
- Weight Capacity : 275 lbs.
- Top Speed : 4 mph
- Estimated Range : 13 miles
- Turning Radius : 53"
- Climbing Angle : 6°
- Ground Clearance : 2"
- Overall Dimensions : 37" (L) x 18" (W) x 36" (H)
- Seat Dimensions : 16.75" (W) x 15" (D)
- Motor : 24V x 120W
- Controller : PG S Drive 45A
- Batteries : 25.9V x 10AH Lithium
- Battery Charger : 2A Offboard
- Brakes : Electromagnetic
- Freewheel Mode : No
- Front Wheels : 6" x 1.5"
- Rear Wheels : 7" x 2.35"
- Anti-Tip Wheels : 2" x .5"
- Base Weight : 53.6 lbs.
- Battery Weight (Pair) : 5 lbs.
- Heaviest Peice Weight : 53.6 lbs
- Total Weight : 58.6 lbs.
- Warranty : 14 months on Electronics, 6 months on Batteries, Limited Lifetime on Frame
Need Advice on Mobility Aids, Wheelchairs or Scooters? Learn more on our Health & Wellness Forum.