Drive Medical Spitfire DST 4-Wheel Travel Scooter
Item # DRV SFDST4 by Drive Medical (Mfg. Part # sfdst4, UPC # 822383932231)
The Spitfire DST (Dynamic Suspension Technology) transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with the most comfortable ride possible.
The Spitfire DST is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble; perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation.
The four-wheel Spitfire DST allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. Equipped with Dynamic Suspension Technology on the front and rear of the scooter for the smoothest most comfortable ride possible.
The Spitfire DST also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with high gloss color panels, metallic wheel rims, and a stadium style seat.
Dynamic Suspension Technology (DST) features front and rear suspension coils for the most comfortable ride on all terrain
- Charge port located on the control panel and battery pack for easy charging
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Quick & easy disassembly
- Armrests are padded, contoured, width and angle adjustable
- Delta tiller with ergonomic throttle control
- Armrest covers with reflectors
- Large plastic basket with carry handle
- Height adjustable swivel seat with fold down backrest
- Anti-tip wheels
- Weight : 123 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels : Yes
- Base Weight : 70 lbs
- Batteries : 2 - 20AH
- Battery Weight : 30 lbs
- Brakes : Electromagnetic
- Charger : Offboard, 2A
- Climbing Angle : 6 degrees
- Controller : CURTIS 45A
- Freewheel Mode : Yes
- Front Wheels : 8" x 2"
- Ground Clearance : 2.5"
- Heaviest Piece : 43 lbs
- Max Speed : 4.25 mph
- Maximum Range : 15 miles
- Motor : 270 W x 4700RPM
- Dimensions : 36"H x 42.5"L x 21.25"W
- Color : Red and Blue
- Material : Steel
- Weight Capacity : 325 lbs
- Rear Wheels : 8" x 2"
- Seat Depth : 16"
- Seat Width : 17.5"
- Turning Radius : 55"
- Installation : Basic Installation Required
- FSA Eligible : Yes
- User Size : Universal
- Latex-Free : Yes
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery