EWheels (EW-07) EForce1 Three-Wheel Mobility Scooter + White Glove Delivery
Item # EWH EW-07-WHITEGLOVE by EWheels (Mfg. Part # EW-07, UPC # 714983219433)
The Eforce1 is a powerful scooter that can reach a top speed of 12 mph, travel 15 miles on 1 single charge and carry a rider up to 325 lbs. The best part about this powerful scooter is that it's lightweight and portable which means taking it anywhere is as easy as it is to fold, and when we say anywhere we mean trunks, SUVs and AIRPLANES.
YES, the EFORCE1 is airline approved. This scooter has everything you will need for a comfortable ride, including a large padded seat with a back rest, cruise control, 3 speed settings, a forward/reverse switch along with front and rear disc brakes that make stopping easier on wet surfaces and declines.
Your purchase includes White Glove Delivery, a premium delivery option that provides added convenience. With this premium delivery your scooter will be unpack and its packaging removed.
- Delivery : White Glove Delivery
- Maximum Weight Capacity : 325 lbs.
- Maximum Travel Range : 12 - 15 Miles/Charge
- Speed Settings : Up to 12 mph - Three (3mph, 5mph, 12 mph)
- Ground Clearance : 6' Front; 3' Rear
- Turning Radius : 43"
- Overall Length : 41.5"
- Overall Width of Base : 24"
- Overall Height with Tiller Folded : 19"
- Total Scooter Weight : 67 lbs
- Components Weight : Seat 9.4 lbs, Battery Pack 4.8 lbs, Frame 52.8 lbs
- Seat Type : Designer Padded Seat with Folding Back
- Seat Size : 17" Width x 11" Depth
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range : 15", 16", 17", 18"
- Tiller-to-Deck Height Range : 28" - 36"
- Battery Size : 36V, 8 amp hr 288-watt Li-Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Charging Time : ~1 hour (4 hours for initial charge)
- Battery Certification : UN. PT III 38.3 for airline travel
- Suspension : 600 lbs Front; 2000 lbs Rear Dual
- Brakes : Front and Rear Disc Brakes : Front Wheel Drive
- Battery Charger : Off-board Input Voltage: AC100V-240V 2AH
- Front Tire : 2" x 8" Solid
- Rear Tires : 1.75" x 8" Solid
- Body Color : Black
- Frame Material : Steel & Aluminum
- Warranty : 1-Year limited on Electronics and Drivetrain
Need Advice on Mobility Aids, Wheelchairs or Scooters? Learn more on our Health & Wellness Forum.